20150109

Yesterday I was feeling like an Artist




 
Yesterday I was feeling like an Artist. Like an awesome creative mind who drinks coffee all day long and lives in his own universe consisting of eyeballs and pizzadrawings and spacecats and feminism and black matt nailpolish and collage making and Wes Anderson movies and indie rock and cutting magazines and stitching crazy things on a white crazy overall and loving unicorns and rainbows and anarchy for the win and old books with zany drawings and writing shoddy english texts even if you're fucking Austrian and not caring what other people think of you 'cause you know, you're an Artist and they won't ever ever EVER understand how your freaky brain works.
And I was feeling like this was me and nothing else and I wished I had blue hair and in my imagination I had and that was awesome. And I was sewing more freaky things on my dungarees and drawing Medusas on it and watching Moonrise Kingdom for the third time just because I can and because I feel like this brilliantly spacy Artist. And I breaded my hair in a great way and it looked pretty cool though it was not blue and I listened to the Rolling Stones and Nico and The Velvet Underground and also this one song, Le temps d'amour of the Moonrise Kingdom Soundtrack which is great and they play it in this one scene where Sam and Suzy kiss the first time. 
And I drank more coffee and loved my overall and got more inspiration and now I feel like the luckiest, most awesome and fucking freakiest Artist in my own universe, which, I already told you, contains pizzacats and spaceunicorns and indieeyerockballs and all those awesome things. And me of course.
And in front of my eyes is one of those yellow filters like they used for 'Moonrise Kingdom' and 'The Royal Tenenbaums' and it makes me see the world in this great way and everywhere is art and adventure and inspiration. And no, I'm not stoned or drunk or something else. I'm just feeling so much artist. ▼





1 Kommentar:

  1. Lena, ich liebe das hier! Einfach alles daran und ich weiß gaaanz genau was du meinst. Manchmal, da fällt plötzlich alles von einem ab, alle Sorgen, der Drang perfekt und fehlerfrei zu sein und man lernt die Magie hinter freier, künstlerischer Entfaltung zu schätzen. Deine Musikwahl ist natürlich auch wieder bestens und ich erwarte also in geraumer Zeit ein How to Haare blau färben Tutorial auf Hildegard :) du bist super!

    AntwortenLöschen

don't be afraid